So, I’ve decided to restart the whole blog. I wasn’t as committed as I should have been the last time around, I didn’t have the time to sit and write out posts nor did I think anyone would read them, but I live in hope someone will this time. For those who had previously stumbled across my blog the last time hello again, and for those who have randomly fallen upon my page just now, welcome.
My main focus will be on travel, but hoping to expand to posts about life in general and Mental Health, there’s still a lot of work to be done on myself personally in that respect and working towards fighting the stigma – which even in the 21st century is still there!
So how about a little getting to know me session with 10 facts about me (as many as ten, hm, I’m spoiling you)
- I’m Abby
- I have a passion for travel, yet I’ve only ever left the country once to go to Ireland… by Ferry. (I’m claiming a procrastinating and broke traveller at the moment)
- I have severe allergies to a number of foods (fresh apples, fresh pears, peppers, kiwis and strawberries) I get really jealous if I see someone eat an apple. And I’m also allergic to cats and dogs
- I’m an only child
- My favourite band is The Script – now they’ve made a come back, I’m probably going to bore my friends and boyfriend senseless with things to do with them (sorry!)
- However, I do like other bands – Walking on Cars and Kodaline (can you spot the Irish theme?), Fall Out Boy and Imagine Dragons
- In relation to The Script (see here I go) I once saw them 3 times in the space of 5 days, that was only broken up by seeing Queen and Adam Lambert
- Much to everyone’s disgust – I do enjoy dipping fries into my McFlurry (Think I might start a petition for McDonalds to offer ice cream as a dipping sauce!)
- I much prefer a movie to a book – sorry! I just don’t have the attention span to read
- My favourite flowers are sunflowers